The Borgo Panigale Experience reopens its doors starting 4th July 2020.
Until the end of September visitors will be able to access to the Ducati Museum and Fisica in Moto Lab at the special rate ‘’Let’s restart together’’ € 25 per person, instead of € 32.
COVID-19 provisions currently in force regulate access the Ducati premises:
- The visits to the Museum are only available upon reservation (see below for further details)
- All visitors will have their temperature checked at the entrance.
- Access to the facility will not be permitted to those with a body temperature equal or above 37.5 ° C.
- For the entire duration of the visit within the Company area, it will be required to maintain the interpersonal safety distance of at least 1 m. and it is mandatory to wear a facemask. Should the visitor not have one, the Museum staff will provide it with.
- In order to welcome more visitors and to avoid crowding, the maximum duration of the tour will be of one hour and a half, 45 minutes at the Museum and 45 minutes at the Fisica in Moto Lab.
- The museum halls can be accessed by a Maximum of seven people according to slots calculated on space size and logistics. Inside the Museum, you will find signs on the ground indicating the distance to keep. You are kindly requested to strictly respect it.
- Inside the exhibition halls it is forbidden to touch exhibits or surfaces.
- The cloakroom service and lockers are not available; visitors are therefore kindly requested to come to the tour with just a few personal belongings, avoiding luggage and bulky backpacks and bags.
- You are kindly asked to strictly respect the entry time as showed on the ticket.
Tickets can only be booked and purchased online on this site.
Bookings are available for a maximum of 7 people per session. Any further information regarding booking a visit after 27th September will be communicated at a later time.
Guided tours of the Ducati factory remain temporarily suspended until a date to be determined.