Master degree for those who wish to become engineers with an in-depth knowledge of the design and engineering of the most advanced electronic, IT and connectivity systems in the automotive field.
The main features of the master are:
• Teachers selected by a Interuniversity Coordination Committee open to the involved Companies among professors and practitioners, Italian and foreigners, with recognized experience in the field, in order to maximize teaching quality.
• Students, maximum 30 for each year, admitted to the master after a careful evaluation of their previuous academic performance and motivation based on documents and interviews.
• Teaching in two neighboring Universities: first year in Bologna, second year in Modena.
• All classes delivered in English, many courses with a lab part to be taken at one of the involved Universities or at the facilities of the partner Companies on a “Learning-by-Doing” logic.
• Internships for thesis or “Project Working” activities, taking place within the most important industrial realities in the automotive sector or in University labs.