Dallara Acadamy guided tour
The Dallara Academy consists of two floors connected by a large curved glazed ramp that can be walked on by visitors. On the ground floor there are the spaces dedicated to the reception of the public and the educational labs for school; while the first floor houses the area dedicated to the university and the auditorium. A multi-purpose venue strongly focused on issues dear to the company such as the territory, technology and training.
The exhibition area is a winding ramp that connects the two floors of the Dallara Academy. The exhibition area will be always open and available for guests, both single visitors and groups, with the chance to be accompanied by a Dallara guide. The ramp hosts the cars that have gone to make up the history of Mr. Dallara and then of the Dallara company: from the Miura to the SP 1000; from the racing cars that have competed at Le Mans and Daytona to the single-seater cars that were used to train almost all the F1 drivers and Indycar from American Championship; the latest Formula E; the Dallara Stradale.
The visitors will immerse themselves in racing car and supercar history, never losing touch with the external environment, thanks to the glass wall that follows the winding ramp.
Information and price
- Single visitor: € 10.00
- Group (25 people): € 8.00 per person + cost of the guide to be divided € 50.00 (Required guide for groups)
- Students: € 8.00
- Under 18: € 8.00
- Over 65: € 8.00
- Disabled: Free entrance
- Disabled attendants: € 8.00
- Under the age of 10: Free entrance
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday: from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday: from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday: from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm