In connection with Autopromotec
In addition to the use of software to do these jobs, we need to be prepared for them, something that is currently lacking: this is the first challenge we face. If this were not enough, after our efforts to develop digital social media channels, we are at the dawn of the world of the metaverse. With the arrival of the virtual world, everyone begins to live a second virtual life; this creates a further need for very particular skills, not strictly related to the product, but to virtual technologies. These trends are now present, important and unstoppable, and this is amply confirmed by the performance of securities on the financial markets: those who operate in them have valuations that are dozens of times higher than those who operate in traditional sectors. It is a 360° tech world.
In addition to the somewhat "classic" challenge of trying to convince as many people as possible (genderless, raceless and ageless) to prepare for these new disciplines, the pandemic and war have convinced many people that the typical work-life balance model no longer corresponds to the priorities of individuals. Consequently, there is a challenge at the level of dynamic work organization as well as the type and method of recognition to evolve to find innovative models that meet these new needs and allow companies to develop. Another angle that pushes to focus on the theme, beyond the mentioned phenomena of "great resignation", is the "s" of sustainability and, if you wish, also the "e" as people will work more willingly for companies that are sustainable.
- Patrizio Bianchi, Minister of Education, University and Research
- Vincenzo Colla, Councilor for economic development and green economy, work, training (in connection with Autopromotec)
- Max Bergami, Dean Bologna Business School
- Andrea Bozzoli, CEO HPE Coxa
- Max Bergami, Dean BBS
- Ilaria Dalla Riva, Head People&Culture Unicredit Group
- Francesco Leali, Professor of Design and Methods Of Industrial Engineering UniMore
- Umberto Tossini, Chief Human Capital Officer Automobili Lamborghini