Three days, from May 3 to 6, all dedicated to fans of every type of engine that every year attracts fans and ordinary people interested in the great engineering excellence of the Motor Valley in Modena city. Modena Wheels tells the story of design and sustainable mobility of the Motor Valley.
Program of the event
Thursday 3 May
Launch of the exhibition on Bugatti Automobili at the Cinema Principe di Modena attended by those who have made the history of this company
Friday 4th May
- 4.00 pm
Free admission to the Museo Enzo Ferrari, subject to availability. Conference “ Designer, che gente - L’evoluzione dello Stile nel settore Automotive" (Designers, who are they - The Evolution of Style in the Automotive Industry. Speakers: Mike Robinson, Roberto Piatti and Paolo Martin. Organizers: Mauro Tedeschini and Alberto Brancolini.
Dream car parade from Piazza Roma to P.Le San Francesco in collaboration with Lambruscolonga.
Saturday 5th May
- 9.00am - 7.30pm
Exhibitions of cars, motorcycles and bikes throughout the Historic Center, Ducal Gardens, Novi Sad Park and the MEF area. Heart of the exhibition in Piazza Grande with ribbon cutting at 12.00 in Piazza Grande.
- Piazza Grande: the great Emilian houses - Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani, Bugatti, De Tomaso cars will be on show. Maserati Motorcycles and Energetic Electric Motorcycles.
- Piazza Roma: 70 years of LAND ROVER
- Largo S. Giorgio: "Two generations of memories still alive ... the cars that warm the heart"
- Piazza XX Settembre: "Was it better to save the Alfa or the Lancia?"
- Piazza Matteotti: the Masurati biturbo
- P.le S. Francesco: exhibition of vintage bicycles
- L.go San Francesco: other supercars
- L.go S. Agostino: "The Sustainable Motor Valley"
- Giardini Ducali: MATRA cars exhibition
- P.le N. Bruni: Go kart exhibition
- Ex Cinema Principe: "The blue factory. Art, technique and passion "- exhibition on the Bugatti Automobili Campogalliano
- Novi Sad Park: the missing cars
- You can find the Scuderia Ferrari Club Enzo Ferrari in Piazza Grande, the Classic Club of Vignola in Piazza XX Settembre, the MATRA Club and the Scuderia San Martino in the Ducal Gardens, the Historic Club of Soliera in L.go San Giorgio and extraordinary guys from the Modena Racing Impulse Project in L.go S. Agostino.
- Maserati showroom and store in via Acqui 17, open from 10 am to 6 pm with free guided tours of the showroom by reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations will be accepted as long as seats are available.
Palazzo dei Musei Former Oratory Hall - the winner of the international design contest MOTO ELETTRICA LEGGERA will be announced.
Palazzo dei Musei Former Oratory Hall - "The Sustainable Motor Valley" Convention. Speakers: Mauro Forghieri, Daniele Guarnaccia of Dallara, Franco Cevolini of Energica, Federico Ottavio Maggioni of Impulse Modena Racing. Free entry.
Sunday 6 May
- 10.00 am
Meeting at the Novi Sad Park on the Faculty of Economics with a parade re-enacting the Modena Circuit passing through the courtyard of the Enzo Ferrari Museum.